External operators reported the daily amount of Oil/Gas produced each day for a given Geographical location or site. As part of these reports the operators usually provided a text commentary of an event which could cause production loss or disruption. These reports had to be manually analysed and recorded by the team, however the team often struggled to:
- Identify the most common reason for loss in production
- Track the number of events or amount of loss related to each location, equipment or other mentioned entities in legacy comments
- Gather necessary analysis results from one central database
We utilised our years of experience in Text Analytics and Language processing to create a bespoke Language Analytics model to identify related Entities such as Well names, Compressor, Injector and etc. mentioned in the text content of daily events.
The results of this analytics was profiled in a central database to be accessible from various dashboards.
As a result of this development, various managers were able to:
- Identify the most common reason for loss in production; so they could discuss it with the operators
- Track the number of events or amount of loss related to each location, equipment or other mentioned entities in legacy comments;
- Access the key information from anywhere with access to the internet.
Do you have to read and report 100s of operational reports regularly?
We can use RPA to help you eliminate copy and pasting out of your daily routines, additionally AI can be utilised to enhance your current analytics or automations.
Our professional consultants are here to help, contact us today to start.